Monday, May 2, 2011

Week Six Remix Baby!!!

So this week we played around with Camtasia, and Audio Hijacker. I have never used either of the programs so it was fun to play around with them. The topic of our remix was traditional vs. contemporary.

My idea/plan was to use Marylin Monroe a very classy lady singing and then my  new favorite band called the cataracs featuring a girl called Dev who is much different then the traditional Marylin. Then because I'm a dancer I used the beautiful Gillian Murphy in Swan Lake and the new movie Black Swan. I didn't want the videos to all be playing at the same time, I wanted to make a "real" remix with smooth transitions.

I was surprised how easy in a sense it took for me to get use to both of the programs, I'm very happy with my end product and below is a link just in case I can't get it to upload :


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ElPW18IjkQY


No comments:

Post a Comment